TCDXA MEETING MINUTES
September 21, 2009
CALL TO ORDER:
@ 6:20 pm by Mike, NØODK, President
30 Members Visitor: Steve Boller, NØNO
1) The current FT5GA operation and future DXpeditions to 3D2C, K4M, and TX3A by NØODK.
2) Members receive YS4U license for operation during CQWW CW in November by K3WT, NØAT, NØSTL, WØOR, and DF7OGO.
3) Golf News: KFØQR scores hole-in-one at Chisago Golf Course – Cool!
4) National Wildlife Refuge Week Oct 12 -18 by the USFWS and how amateur radio can help promote the event by KØJUH.
5) A look at The Hog Award by KØQB and KØJUH. The members were invited to share their thoughts about the program, and that they did. In general, their comments were favorable. Though not perfect, the Hog Award program will continue on. Enjoy………
6) Recruiting and mentoring new DX’ers by KØQB. Everyone agreed we can do a better job in this area. To be continued…….
Mark your calendar now by KØBUD. At the November 16 meeting WØAIH will
present a program on his Super Station at
HEALTH & WELFARE:
Income: $4709 Expenses: $3053
DOOR PRIZE WINNERS:
N1UW - $20 WØPR - $20 Club - $60
@ 7:35 pm
Jim Junkert, KØJUH
Secretary - Treasurer