TCDXA MEETING MINUTES
October 19, 2009
CALL TO ORDER:
@ 6:20 pm by Mike, NØODK, President
25 Members Visitor: Jack Bravis, NØNV
WØGJ, NØODK, and KØJUH participated in National
Wildlife Refuge Week by operating portable from the
2) The DX Donation Policy – Is it time for change? The answer is NOT NOW. There will be no change to the DX donation policy. Members will continue to vote on donation proposals from the BODs. The full details are in an e-mail from KØJUH.
3) After MIA for months, the Articles of Incorporation are now posted on the TCDXA website. The language OK’s donations to DXpeditions by members.
4) The DX Hog Award for FT5GA and K4M wa presented to KØIEA. Dave was the only member to get 10Qs with the Frenchmen, and he was Top Gun in the club logging 16Qs with K4M.
5) The K4M logs for members of sponsoring clubs will be posted to LoTW at the end of the operation. They have requested eligible clubs send in their rosters. The TCDXA roster is in the mail.
KØBUD is leaving for
7) The election ballot for Club officers in 2010 will be e-mailed in the near future. Please consider running for office and putting your name on the ballot.
Mark your calendar now. At the November 16 meeting
WØAIH will present a program on his Super Station at Eau Claire, WI, and,
we’re quite certain Paul will share some stories with us about his recent
trip to Kyrgyzstan, where some of us worked EX/WØAIH on 20CW.
HEALTH & WELFARE:
Several members voiced a concern about Charlie, WØHW, as they had not heard from him recently. I could not reach Charlie, but I called his son, who informed me his Dad has been battling the shingles and is at home resting. Best wishes Charlie for a full recovery. We hope you feel better soon.
Income: $5960 Expenses: $3406
DOOR PRIZE WINNERS:
KCØRET - $20 WØDD - $20 Air Mail Envelopes - WØOR Club - $48
@ 7:40 pm
Jim Junkert, KØJUH
Secretary - Treasurer